1. Valley School: The school believes that the learning can take place, if one can avoid the division of school activities as academic non-academic, and separate them from day to day living. It also believes that grouping children based on classes and grades and expecting all of them to learn at the same pace is inappropriate.
2. Mallya Aditi International School: This private co-educational school encourages the exploration of a host of visual and creative arts such as film, dance, drama, photography and music through its innovative and creative arts department.
3. The International School, Bangalore: The focus of the school is not just on academic excellence but also on all-round development of students. Another notable point about this school is that the session ends somewhere in August when most of the Indian competitive exams are over. At TISB, the focus is on getting students into premier institutes in USA, UK, and Australia etc.
4. Greenwood High International School: The school boasts of well-qualified and well trained faculty, whose skills and knowledge are constantly upgraded by the bi-monthly teacher training programmes organised by the school. The school encourages its students to participate in sports and games such as swimming, yoga, basketball, volleyball, throw ball, table tennis, football, Taekwondo, besides Indian / Western music, dance, art and craft, etc
5. Inventure Academy: Located on the outskirts of Bangalore, the philosophy of the school is to infuse traditional values in a progressive approach. The school’s environment fosters confidence, integrity, and critical thought and harnesses creative energies. It follows best practices in international quality management.
6. Vidhyaniketan: VidyaNiketan School is a coeducational, secular school run by the Kasturba Education Trust. It is a school with global reach, yet with its roots embedded in Indian culture and ethos. The school has “Character Building and Man-Making” as its mission and its motto is “Discipline and Excellence”.
7. Sarala Birla Academy: The school was set up as a residential school for boys and over the years, it has evolved into an international school that’s amongst the best schools in the country. The 67 acre SBA campus hosts 33 spacious classrooms equipped with equipped ICT teaching-learning facilities and well equipped separate laboratories. It is well ventilated and enabled with wi-fi for various research needs of the students and teachers.
8. Frank Anthony Public School (FAPS): FAPS, as it is more popular as, has its roots dating back to 1967. This school believes in allowing every child to carve and make his destiny. The infrastructure of the school is at par with other international level schools. This is one of the oldest schools in the city that is affiliated to ICSE syllabus and has an experienced team of teachers and a very fair admission process.
9. Ebenezer International School: EISB was ranked No.2 in Bangalore by the Education World School Rankings. The school strives to impart quality education with excellence. They believe in making learning a holistic yet fun and adventurous experience. Ebenezer is hands down one of the best ICSE affiliated schools in Bangalore and provides their children an amicable and conducive environment to learn and grow.
10. VidhyaShilp Academy: The education concept promoted by the school is not textbook based, instead it emphasizes on intellectual development, practical knowledge and knowledge gained by interaction. The school is referred to as first and most progressive school in the country. The school also represents evolution of excellence in the field of education. The admission is solely based on entrance exam.
11. Bishop Cottons Girls & Boys School: Spread over 13 acres in the heart of Bangalore, the school’s sylvan campus of trees, carefully laid-out gardens, white-washed and stone buildings separated by playgrounds offers excellent academic and sports facilities.
(NOTE: Edvantage Point does not rank schools. The information is acquired after referring to several sources on rankings)
(Edvantage Point is India’s go-to platform for related products and services. We are into admissions management for schools, career advice and counselling services for students as well as recruitment services).