We are pleased to inform you that Edvantage Point is inviting entries for the Children’s Day Contest. We request you to encourage your school students to participate in this Contest and win gift vouchers.
Please find the details below:
Edvantage Point Children’s Day Contest
This Children’s Day could be your day! Participate in Edvantage Point Children’s Day Contest and win gift vouchers!
If you have a favorite cartoon character or superhero, tell us why you like the character in 150-200 words. OR If you are not fond of writing, then you draw/sketch/paint your favourite cartoon character or superhero.
Guidelines for writing about the cartoon character:
- Any child above 6 years is eligible to participate.
- Juniors category: Upto 7th standard.
- Seniors category: Upto 12th standard.
- The write-up should not exceed 200 words.
- Please send your entries via mail only.
- Drawing/Write-up can be scanned and sent.
- Please avoid pictures/screenshots of the write-up/drawing via phone.
- Last day to submit your entries is November 9th, 2018.
- Mention your full name, school name, age and standard while submitting your entry.