The registration for the list of candidates placed in COMPARTMENT (Class XII) and (Class X) for the examination scheduled to be held in July 2018 has begun. Schools affiliated to CBSE can now register themselves on the CBSE website before submitting the list of candidates online. They can use the Affiliation Number as User ID and the Password already available with them.
Who can appear for the Exam?
Only those candidates whose name is submitted through the online process shall be allowed to appear for Examination to be held in July 2018. Candidates who have appeared for March 2018 Examination as regular candidates from CBSE affiliated institutions and placed as Compartment should approach the school from which they have appeared in Class XII / X. Eligibility, fee, detailed procedure of submitting online application is described on the CBSE official website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLASS 12 CBSE COMPARTMENT EXAM IN JULY 2018
- Regular candidates who appeared in March 2018 through schools affiliated to the Board and declared as COMPARTMENT are eligible to apply only in one subject in which placed in Compartment. (Candidate with 6 Subjects and placed in COMPARTMENT in subjects shall appear in any one of two subjects).
- Candidates who have appeared in 6 subjects in March 2018 and declared PASS but could not clear one subject can appear in that subject in July 2018 Examination as an IMPROVEMENT category.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLASS 10 CBSE COMPARTMENT EXAM IN JULY 2018
Regular candidates who appeared in March 2018 through schools affiliated to the Board and declared as COMPARTMENT are eligible to apply only in one or two subjects in which placed in Compartment.
HOW SHOULD SCHOOLS SUBMIT THE LIST ONLINE?
I. Generate list of candidates placed in Compartment from school login.
II. Select Roll No. and Subject of candidate who wants to appear in Compartment.
III. Finalise the selection and note down “Application ID” generated.
IV. Make payment Online
V. Generate Final list and Send duly signed and authenticated list to concerned Regional Office along with proof of depositing fee.
(Apply for Compartment exams here: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/comp2018.html)
THINGS EVERY SCHOOL SHOULD KNOW:
1. Schools will be able to download Admit Cards from 2nd week of July 2018. In case of any discrepancy in the Admit card schools should contact concerned Regional Office of the Board.
2. Schools may also advise/direct the “Private Candidates” to apply online directly on the website of CBSE as per above schedule, whenever approached.
3. In case of any difficulty/queries regarding online submission, IT Unit of concerned Regional Offices can be contacted as per enclosed list.
4. Visually impaired candidates are exempted from examination fee of Class X/XII.
5. Consolidated mark sheet will be issued only to Candidates whose result was declared COMPT in 2017/2018 examination and thereafter, declared Pass in Compartment July 2018 examination.
6. Consolidated mark sheet will not be issued candidates whose result is already Pass and now appearing for Improvement of Performance.
NOTE: For more such queries, Call Edvantage Point Career Guidance Team on 080-88468846 or write to
(Edvantage Point is India’s go-to platform for related products and services. We are into admissions management for schools, career advice and counselling services for students as well as recruitment services).